Volunteers connect their energy and ideas with Denver and the world. Internships available.
GWC Team: (Fall, Spring)
– Be a mentor! Help classroom teams prepare for the challenge
– Be a judge! Provide quantifiable feedback to teams in competition
– Be a gopher! Competition day help
– Be a FUNraiser! LaBoom annual fund raiser in May; 5K in September
– Be a grant seeker! And writer!
– Be an events coordinator!
– Be an admin expert! Help with small projects
– Be a social media expert! Post on FB, Instagram, write a newsletter
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Donate: Global Health Connections is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing opportunities for individuals to connect, engage and solve global health issues. Through our work locally and globally, youth and adults are learning about topics critical to the health of people throughout the world and contributing to the health prosperity of developing nations in a meaningful and sustainable way. Your tax-deductible contribution will help make a different not only in Denver, but around the world. Donate to Global Health Connections.